Laura Alexandra Karolina Scheybal
cmo of LAKS PAY
first-born daughter of the LAKS founder
"We are simply changing the way people pay!"
LAKS certainly has the most beautiful wearables for contactless payment.
Laura Alexandra Karolina Scheybal / cmo
CURVE und LAKS Wearables
You can link the LAKS Wearables to your CURVE card
- Choose your favorite LAKS Wearable
- After the checkout select “CURVE” as bank in the drop-down menu
- Click ” Link Wearable” and enter the card details of your physical CURVE card
- You can make contactless payments with your wearable, and in your Curve app you choose from which card the payment should be debited
What is CURVE
Curve is a payment card that aggregates multiple payment cards through its accompanying mobile app, allowing you to make payments and withdrawals from a single card.
How does CURVE work ?
- Download the app available on App Store, Google Play store and Huawai App Gallery
- Choose your Curve card
- Add cards to your wallet
Read all about CURVE
Lilli Antonia Klara Scheybal
photographer, social media manager of LAKS PAY
second-born daughter of the LAKS founder
We have good news for you!
- On January 3, 2023 , Vienna / Austria
- A new joint venture between LAKS and wearonize was founded. The LAKSPAY.com brand was born.
- The different is that on LAKS.com you connect your Bank Card online and on LAKSPAY.com you can do this with our own LAKS PAY APP.
- The Token requestor / integrator DIGISEQ supports LAKS.com and LAKSPAY.com is powerded by wearonize / G+D.
- If you have a wearable from LAKS.com you cannot use it with the LAKS PAY App.
- The payment functions for the wearables are exactly the same on LAKS.com and LAKS PAY.com – they have different chips.
LAKS and wearonize partner to improve customer experience
- On LAKS.com you need to connect the wearable and your bank card online after the checkout. We personalise the wearable for you and you activate the wearable upon receipt.
- If you order your wearable on LAKSPAY.com you connect the wearable upon receipt with the LAKS PAY APP and activate it after successful connection.
- Please note that only LAKS Wearables purchased on the new homepage LAKSPAY.com can be used with the LAKS PAY APP.
- Check out all PARTNER BANKS of LAKSPAY.com HERE
What is the difference between LAKS.com and LAKSPAY.com
- On 3 January 2023, LAKS and wearonize founded a new joint venture. From now on, you get the technology and the wearables from a single source
- More than 85 partner banks – and counting
- LAKS PAY app by wearonize
- We have developed an new easy-to-use LAKS PAY App for IOS and Android for you: LINK
- You find all PARTNER BANKS on LAKSPAY.com: LINK
- Our new partner and token requestor: wearonize ( Mastercard and VISA )
- LAKS PAY is the Number 1 in the payment wearable business
- Connect your wearable and your bank card with the LAKS PAY app for iOS and Android.
- You can delete the wearable at will and reconnect it to another card so that the wearables remain in use even if the user changes or you want to use a different card.
- Benefit of adding extra functions to wearables, such as access control (cars, buildings, computers, charging stations, FIDO, etc.)
- This will work inside the LAKS PAY App – exiting options you will see soon…
- With even more banks (85) and the number is growing. 2023 is the wearable year!
- LAKS PAY is a worldwide partner of CURVE.com
You can connect all LAKS PAY wearables to your CURVE card.
This allows you to use your wearable for contactless payments with all the cards you have stored in the CURVE wallet.
- Here details how to use Curve with LAKS PAY: LINK
SIMPLY CONTACT YOUR MASTERCARD RELATION MANAGER
From now on, all new banks will be connected to our new token requester wearonize and can benefit from our brand new LAKS PAY app.
The new LAKS PAY is the only company in the passive wearable market that has full control over the entire user experience. Our joint venture controls an unmatched product, including an exhaustive service from hardware design and manufacturing, to software, tokenization processes, shipping, and support.
Consumers across the Europe region are increasingly using digital wallets for both in-store and online payments. Mastercard is launching the Wallet Express Issuer Enablement Program for all issuers in the Europe region. This program will aim to ease the issuers’ efforts in enabling and supporting multiple digital wallets. Mastercard will enable a participating issuer for eligible Mastercard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) wallets launched in the respective countries without the need to raise wallet onboarding projects for the target wallets: LINK
- LAKS.com continues to serve new and existing LAKS customers for: CURVE, Raiffeisen, Hypo Salzburg, NORDEA, SWEDBANK and iCard.
- ABN and KBC – did stop the service. NEW option for ABN and KBC customers are iCARD and CURVE
- VIMpay customer? You can connect the wearables from LAKSPAY.com and LAKS.com
- iCARD customer? You can connect all LAKS wearables from LAKS.com (valid for 6 years).
- CURVE customer? You can connect the Wearable with your physical CURVE card on LAKS.com. In your Curve app you choose from which card the payment should be debited.
- Activation takes place after receipt of the wearable with an SMS from your bank
- Existing Wearables cannot be used with the LAKS PAY App
- The NFC chip in the existing LAKS.com wearables are not suporting the new LAKS PAY App.
- Our service is running as smoothly as it has for the last 5 years.
READ HERE ALL INFOS: