€ 39,90 € 39,90
LAKS PAY tells stories in the world of Mastercard contactless payment – discover the artwork – Key2Pay “Black”
At a young age I started to dress in black more often the influence started after many stays in Paris. There I got to know the magic of this colour and that there are many beautiful and different blacks.
This fascination has remained until today and is reflected in the LAKS Pay Wearable Collection. BLACK Wearables Collections: https://laks.com/en/product-categories/collections/all-black-2/ – enjoy it – LAKS😊
What is Black:
– The colour black refers to the hidden, the mysterious and the unknown, thus creating a mystery. It keeps things locked away inside, hidden from the world.
– In colour psychology, this colour offers protection from external emotional stress.
– As a body colour, black is the absorption of all light frequencies and the absence of light.
– Black can appear intimidating, unfriendly and aloof because of its dominant quality.
– Because of its intimidating nature, it can prevent two-way communication. The salesman dressed entirely in black radiates authority, but also reveals a certain separation from the counterpart.
– Black signifies self-control and discipline, independence and a strong will, and gives the impression of authority and power.
– The colour black is often seen as a colour of sophistication, which is often emphasised in the dress code of evening events.
– Symbolically, black often stands for an end, but the end always implies a new beginning. Due to the fact that black creates strong contrasts with other colours, a contrast to colourfulness can always be observed.
Black Colour code: #000000 is the darkest of all colours and, like white and grey, belongs to the achromatic colours. The colour and brightness perception of blackness occurs in the absence of a visual stimulus, i.e. when the retina perceives no light waves or only light waves of low intensity in the visible spectrum. A physical body has the “body colour” black when it reflects (almost) no light when illuminated with all frequencies of light; as a light colour, black is the non-emission of any light frequency.
What is Key2Pay:
Key2Pay is a key fob for contactless payment.
Secure – simple – convenient
Works completely independently of your mobile phone
About LAKS PAY: https://laks.com/en/about-laks/