THE BEST 250 WEARABLES FOR CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
Welcome to the future of paying
The world is changing and so are payments. Paying with your phone and smart watch has become mainstream – next in line are payments with rings, bracelets, keychains and classic watches.
All you need is a personal ABN ARO Bankaccount and a LAKS wearable.
- If you have a personal account with ABN AMRO you can link any LAKS Wearable directly to your bank card.
- You can make contactless payments up to € 50 without a PIN (above € 50 with PIN) In the Netherlands.
- For more information, please visit the ABN AMRO wearables website
Buy your LAKS wearable
- Choose your favorite LAKS Wearable for contactless payments
- After checkout you will be redirected to the registration page.
Connect your wearable
- Click ‘Link Wearable’ on the page after the checkout or start the process from your order confirmation which we sent by mail
- Log in to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking to look up your personal card number
- Use this card number to register your wearable in the online shop or in the relevant app
- Your wearable is now linked to your current account
Activate your wearable
- Keep your wearable’s serial number to hand if necessary.
- Log in to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking to activate your wearable.
- You have now activated the digital debit card in your wearable and can make contactless payments right away.
After purchase on LAKS.com, you will need to link your wearable to your ABN AMRO account:
- Log into your Internet Banking or Mobile App and locate your ABN AMRO personal card number. It is a 19-digit number starting with 6743 000x xxxx xxxx xxx.
- Enter this number when completing the registration process on LAKS.com website. This is done in a secure environment and LAKS cannot see your personal card.
- Your LAKS PAY wearable will not be shipped until you have completed the registration process on LAKS.com website.
LAKS PAY offers a large selection of products, there is something for everyone.
Quality and sustainability are important to us. We offer the best price-performance ratio.
Fast and reliable delivery is guaranteed by our shipping partner.
WHO IS LAKS?
THE WEARABLE MAKER
LAKS was founded in 1986 by Lucas Alexander Karl Scheybal and is managed as a true family business based in Austria / Europe.
For years LAKS combines creativity with modern trend and quality with innovative technology. LAKS is now more than ever on the pulse of time.
Since the company was founded, LAKS designs and produces new high-tech watches, art, fragrance and fashion watches as well as tailor-made solutions. Lucas Scheybal is also the inventor of Watch2Pay, the world’s first NFC watch certified for contactless payments with Mastercard® in 2006 and is exhibited in the British Museum since 2010 LAKS Link: “The Museums Payment Watch”