You can use any LAKS wearable with the amazing iCard Digital Wallet and pay worldwide.
iCard is available for citizens from all EEA countries.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. English citizens who can also verify an address in an EEA country can use iCard.
Simply load money and off you go. No monthly costs and no activation fee.
If you are not yet an iCard customer and would like to become one
Download iCard application
Register and identify: To fully use iCard you need to confirm your identity. This is quick and easy.
Add money: Select "Activity" and then click on "+" and then select "Add money". Different options are displayed.
If you are not yet an iCard customer, download the app and register as follows:
1. pick up your mobile phone and make sure you have enough battery.
2. sit down in a quiet place where you can be alone.
3. Make sure you have an internet connection.
4. take your passport.
5. now start the video call for identification.
6. An iCard employee will talk to you on the phone for about 5 minutes and go through everything with you at your leisure. There is no charge for this.
7. then you will receive an email, answer it and send a confirmation of your home address. How this works will be explained to you in the e-mail.
Now your identity is confirmed.
Why an identification?
According to the KYC directive (Know Your Customer), iCard is obliged to carry out a legitimation check on all new customers, primarily to combat money laundering and other fraudulent activities. This works via video call and confirmation of your address. You can do this from the comfort of your own home.
Note: The minimum age is 18 years and is available for citizens of all EEA countries.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. English citizens who can also verify an address in an EEA country can also use iCard.
You can pay worldwide with iCard. You can find all information about iCard at www.icard.com.
It is so easy. And so much fun.
How it works with iCard
Activate the wearable (= NFC accessory). The LAKS wearable appears in the app as a card with the designation “NFC Accessory”. The display in the app can be customised.
This is what you have to do as an Android user:
This is what you have to do as an iPhone user:
FRIGØR KRAFTEN AF DINE PENGE.
What you need to know as an iCard client
Take advantage of a huge choice of payment options with iCard and find the LAKS Pay wearable that best suits you and your lifestyle.
iCard is a free digital wallet. An application on your mobile phone that allows you to store credit and use it for purchases on the internet or in shops.
- No monthly costs and no activation fee
- Send and receive free money from Mobile to Mobile in real time
- Notification after every account transaction
- Total cost overview – every transaction is visible in the iCard Digital Wallet
- Ideal for managing pocket money and travel expenses.
- Activate LAKS Wearable and pay up to €50 contactless without PIN – enter PIN for higher amounts
- Lock and unlock LAKS Wearable in the app
- Secure access to the iCard Digital Wallet via Touch ID, Face ID or code
- Contactless payment with the LAKS Wearable is supported by Mastercard® and you can pay in millions of shops worldwide
BLIV EN DEL AF REVOLUTIONEN.