THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL 250 WEARABLES FOR CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
If you have a KBC card, you can link it to any LAKS wearable
Welcome to the future of paying
The world is changing and so are payments. Paying with your phone and smart watch has become mainstream – next in line are payments with rings, bracelets, keychains and classic watches.
All you need is a KBC card and a LAKS wearable.
- Choose your wearable and finalise the order process
- Link your wearable to your KBC card – in Ireland you can use your debit or your credit card from KBC
- Once you receive your wearable, activate it and your wearable is ready for payment
Learn more about paying with wearables at www.kbc.ie.
Buy your LAKS wearable
- Choose your favourite LAKS wearable
- Proceed to check-out and finalise the order process
- Note! Your wearable must be linked with your wearable before it can be shipped
Connect your wearable
- Click ‘Link Wearable’ on the page after the checkout or start the process from your order confirmation which we sent by mail
- Enter your bank card number and expiry date.
- Your wearable is now linked to your debit card and LAKS will deliver your wearable to the address you provided with your order.
LAKS wearables can be used with all KBC debit and credit cards in Ireland.
If you have a KBC debit or credit card, you can link it to any LAKS wearable. You do this after the payment process on the homepage of LAKS.com. As soon as you have registered your card details, your wearable will be sent to you. After receiving it, take a minute to activate it and your wearable is ready to pay.
In Ireland you can pay up to € 50 without a PIN. For amounts above € 50 you must enter your PIN.
Would you like more information about paying with wearables? Surf to www.kbc.ie
WHO IS LAKS?
THE WEARABLE MAKER
LAKS was founded in 1986 by Lucas Alexander Karl Scheybal and is managed as a true family business based in Austria / Europe.
For years LAKS combines creativity with modern trend and quality with innovative technology. LAKS is now more than ever on the pulse of time.
Since the company was founded, LAKS designs and produces new high-tech watches, art, fragrance and fashion watches as well as tailor-made solutions. Lucas Scheybal is also the inventor of Watch2Pay, the world’s first NFC watch certified for contactless payments with Mastercard® in 2006 and is exhibited in the British Museum since 2010 LAKS Link: “The Museums Payment Watch”
LAKS PAY offers a large selection of products, there is something for everyone.
Quality and sustainability are important to us. We offer the best price-performance ratio.
Fast and reliable delivery is guaranteed by our shipping partner.