Welcome to the future of paying
The world is changing and so are payments. Paying with your phone and smart watch has become mainstream – next in line are payments with rings, bracelets, keychains and classic watches.
All you need is a KBC debit card and a LAKS wearable.
- Choose your wearable and finalise the order process
- Link your wearable to your KBC debit card
- Once you receive your wearable, activate it via your KBC Mobile app and your wearable is ready for payment
Learn more about paying with wearables at kbc.be/en/wearables.
for KBC customers
Buy your LAKS wearable
- Choose your favourite LAKS wearable
- Proceed to check-out and finalise the order process
- Note! Your wearable must be linked with your wearable before it can be shipped
Connect your wearable
- Click ‘Link Wearable’ on the page after the checkout or start the process from your order confirmation which we sent by mail
- Enter your debit card´s number and expiry date. Your debit card number is a 17-digit number starting with 6703.
- The expiry date is on the front of your card at the bottom right.
- Your wearable is now linked to your debit card and LAKS will deliver your wearable to the address you provided with your order.
LAKS wearables can be used with all KBC debit cards.
Whether private or professional – anyone can use LAKS wearables!
If you have a KBC debit card, you can link it to any LAKS wearable. You do this after the payment process on the homepage of LAKS.com. As soon as you have registered your card details, your wearable will be sent to you. After receiving it, take a minute to activate it and your wearable is ready to pay.
In Belgium you can pay up to € 50 without a PIN. For amounts above € 50 you must enter your PIN.
Would you like more information about paying with wearables? Surf to kbc.be/en/wearables
LAKS PAY offers a large selection of products, there is something for everyone.
Quality and sustainability are important to us. We offer the best price-performance ratio.
Fast and reliable delivery is guaranteed by our shipping partner.